What we stand for
An employee valued culture
- ICM offers the unique opportunity to work for a nurse founded and operated company.
- The company’s founding principles are guided on the purpose of providing high quality medical management.
- As a collaborative environment, ICM embraces diversity and inclusion and supports a work setting that encourages, empowers, and acknowledges.
- All of the company’s procedures and policies are pro-active and non-adversarial
Dedicated and supportive management
- The company’s management philosophy is to provide a work environment that is conducive to both personal and professional growth.
- ICM management has always believed that the employees carry significant credit for the success of the business.
- They treat employees in the manner that encourages their sense of personal ownership and individual investment in ICM’s growth.
- Employees are given substantial responsibility to jointly solve problems both in their immediate area of responsibility as well as in larger company-wide issues.
- ICM management believes that the success of this company is the result of the combined efforts of all its employees. RESPECT toward everyone is the highest corporate value.
- No one in the company is considered to be “better” than anyone else and all are heard and treated individually.
- It’s not uncommon to hear employees say “This is the best place I have ever worked.”
ICM offers a range of full- and part-time positions, with benefits available to those working over 20 hours per week. The comprehensive benefits program includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Life, A&D, Short- and Long-term disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
To join our ICM team
Send your resume and other relevant documentation to us via email, fax, or mail.
Innovative Care Management, Inc.
PO BOX 22386
Portland, OR 97269