What we stand for...
- ICM offers the unique opportunity to work for a nurse founded and operated company.
- The company’s founding principles are guided on the purpose of providing high quality medical management.
- As a collaborative environment, ICM embraces diversity and inclusion and supports a work setting that encourages, empowers, and acknowledges.
- All of the company’s procedures and policies are proactive and non-adversarial
- ICM has embraced remote work opportunities since 1995, well before the pandemic forced companies to consider this as a viable option. All of our positions have significant work-from-home opportunities with only occasional (2-4 times per year) in-office requirements after successful completion of training.
ICM offers a range of full- and part-time positions, with benefits available to those working over 20 hours per week. The comprehensive benefits program includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Life, A&D, Short- and Long-term disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
Join the ICM Team!
Send your resume and other relevant documentation to us via email, fax, or mail.
Innovative Care Management, Inc.
PO BOX 22386
Portland, OR 97269