Our commitment to high standards and quality goes beyond internal checks and balances in maintaining, even exceeding, the standards set by outside organizations. We pride ourselves in being compliant with all government regulations, accredited by industry-standard institutions, and have been awarded for our outstanding service.
- URAC Accredited since 2001
- Member of the National Commission for Case Management; Standardization Committee
- Benchmarked as “Best in Class” by an international consulting firm
- HIPAA and HITECH Act Compliant
- Department of Labor Regulation Compliant
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
- Certified Professional of Health Management (CPHM)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Medical Doctor (MD)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Clinical Specialist (CS)
- Adult Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
- Founded in 1990, URAC is the independent leader in promoting healthcare quality through leadership, accreditation, measurement and innovation.
- URAC is a nonprofit organization using evidence-based measures and developing standards through inclusive engagement with a range of stakeholders committed to improving the quality of healthcare.
- Our portfolio of accreditation and certification programs span the healthcare industry, addressing healthcare management, healthcare operations, health plans, pharmacies, telehealth providers, physician practices, and more. URAC accreditation is a symbol of excellence for organizations to showcase their validated commitment to quality and accountability.