ICM employs a variety of technologies and technology processes to deliver optimal healthcare management in the industry today.
- iCare is ICM’s proprietary customized healthcare management platform which houses and manages all client medical information
- iCare is designed to meet the requirements of managing and reporting healthcare related information. It’s platform has an ongoing development plan with new capabilities introduced through regular updates.
- With its inherent speed, efficiency, and scalability, iCare allows ICM to deliver an excellent return on investment to our clients.
- ICM’s security involves a number of different components.
- The company has deployed advanced firewall protection.
- ICM is using the latest encryption technology to ensure total compliance with the requirements of protecting Protected Health Information (PHI) under the HIPAA and HITECH Act regulations.
Redundancy / Backup / Disaster Recovery
The technology infrastructure has redundancy in the following areas:
- Hard drives
- Data/Voice transport
- Power supply
ICM has a complete disaster recovery plan in place that would allow for the company to be operational within 24 hours of a catastrophic event. This ensures that a continuum of services will be provided even in the most difficult of circumstances.
- ICM has remote and onsite network support for desktop workstations, laptops, and servers with proactive enterprise level network security solutions in place.
- 24/7 monitoring of all systems ensures optimum up-time and reliable access to your data.
- ICM regularly evaluates its technology infrastructure for areas of potential improvement and annually funds upgrades to the technology we utilize to deliver our programs.
- Our commitment allows us to deliver the best healthcare management to our clients.